- I learned this week that I love when hubby and I have date nights. It really makes me feel so connected to my hubby when we have date nights. Lately we have been able to see and do new things, and it makes it even more special.
- I also learned this week that I am still waiting impatiently for Spring. We have had bits and glimmers, but I am so ready for warm days and warm evenings. I have yet to see an fireflies.
- I learned this week that I can’t wait for the deck to be completed so I can sit outside with a glass of wine(or two). Even if it’s 40 degrees and raining.
- I may have learned this week that waiting for baseball season has been an exercise in patience as well. And that I love being team Mom. And having such great friends.
- I learned this week that I really have many blessings in my life, and that I am completely grateful for them.
- I learned this week that May is our busiest month. And it’s only been the first week.
I learned a few things along the way this week, some new, some the same old same old. How about you? Join in the fun to see what others are doing and to make new blog friends. For more WILTW, please visit Julie at From Inmates to Playdates!