One of my absolute favorite memories from last Summer was our trip to Florida. We wanted to visit Universal Studios Orlando for a long time, and we were finally able to make the trip. We have a fantastic travel agent who helped make this trip possible.
One of our first decisions was where we would stay. Terence, our travel agent, gave us several options to choose from. After looking them over carefully and considering our budget, we decided that it would be more cost-effective to stay on-site. We decided to stay at Loews Royal Pacific Resort Orlando, and it was definitely one of our best decisions.
I know a lot of people think that staying on-site will cost more and choose to stay off property. I have to say that the money we saved by not having to use transportation far outweighed the higher price tag to stay on property. Combined with great service and a gorgeous view, it was the right decision for us.
So why should YOU stay here on your next trip to Orlando? Here are our favorite reasons why you need to stay at Loews Royal Pacific Resort when you are visiting Universal Studios Orlando.
Sometimes it seems like a dream that we were able to take a trip here. I feel so blessed that my husband made this entire trip possible. And one trip that we will remember for a long time!
6 Reasons To Stay At The Loews Royal Pacific Resort:
- The view. I absolutely cannot say enough about the view we had from our room. Since this was our first trip here, I contacted the resort ahead of time to request a park view. And they really delivered on it.
- The proximity to the park. I love that you could literally walk to the main entrance in under 10 minutes. No worrying about forgetting where you park. No fighting crazy drivers. Just a short walk on a beautiful pathway, and you were there. The pathway was lighted at night, and there was security patrolling, as well. And if you didn’t want to walk, you could take the boat.
- Included Express Passes. Valued at $80 per person, these express passes made waiting in line for certain attractions a snap. With your wait time cut in half for most rides, it was worth staying on-site.Bonus tip: Getting the lanyard is worth the expense. Keeps your pass and ticket handy, tucks easily under your shirt when you are on rides, and the plastic keeps them dry. Score!
- Amazing restaurants. While we only ate at an on-site restaurant one time, it was so worth it. We enjoyed dinner at Jake’s American Bar, and it was SO good. And, because we stayed on-site, we were able to charge it directly to our room with our key.
- Early admission into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This was the main reason why we chose to spend the extra money to stay on-site. And worth every single cent. Seeing this area when there was lower crowds was absolutely amazing!
- The pool. This pool was beyond heavenly. A bar for the adults, and lots of fun spots for the kids, it was a great place to relax and unwind after a busy day enjoying the parks.
So there you have it, our 6 BEST reasons to stay at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort Orlando. Staying on-site is one of the best decisions you can make when visiting the Orlando resort area.
Other travel posts you might enjoy:
- Making Unpacking From Vacation Easy
- Making Your Home Energy-Efficient While Traveling
- Car Trip Essentials
- The Best Books To Plan Your Disney Trip