Blogging education is the main focus I have today in my post. I have learned that after 6 years that I didn’t know how to run a successful blog. Or how much work it really is. And how content and keywords are King! And, well, how there are lots of things that I didn’t know about regarding meta, tags, landing pages, and so much more.
Blogging Education Is:
- Ongoing. You don’t quit, you don’t stop, and you certainly can’t be afraid to ask questions.
- It is something that you have to do homework with.
- Knowing how to use and study Google Analytics.
- Having an understanding of SEO and how to develop and expand on certain keywords.
- Did I mention you need to ask questions? Keep asking them until you understand.
- Comment, comment, comment. Your blog and your writing skills will grow dramatically when you involve others.
- Blogging education is not being afraid to fail at certain things! With failure comes understanding, and this leads to change.
So those are just a few things I learned this week. I am determined that I am going to do whatever it takes to make my blog succeed. And eventually, I hope, make it great!
What are you doing to further your blogging education?
For more hilarious education, check out Julie at From Inmates To Playdates.