Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- 16-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1-cup blue cheese dressing of your choice
- 1-cup Frank’s buffalo sauce ( I used one 5oz. bottle)
- 1-cup chopped celery(optional)
- 4-cups cooked, shredded chicken
- Mozzarella & Cheddar cheese
Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, hot sauce in sauce pan on stove until cream cheese is melted and smooth.
Add in celery. Fold in chicken and spread in 13×9-inch baking dish. Heat at 350 for 30 minutes. Top with mozzarella and cheddar cheese the last 15 minutes. This recipe is easily doubled or tripled!
Serve with crackers or chips(we use the scoops). This is a recipe that will be sure to please all your guests. It is also great to take to picnics or to a Superbowl party!