It is Tuesday, time for another installment of What I Learned This Week. I am sitting here staring at the calendar wondering how September is halfway over already. How did that happen?
The kids have been back to school for almost 2 weeks. We are slowly starting to get back into a routine with getting up, having breakfast, and not fighting over the last Pop-Tart. Although, afternoons are a bit complicated. We have 3 people fighting over the same laptop. I think it’s time to seriously considering becoming a 2 laptop family. I have some income coming to me from some sponsored posts that I can use for it.
I am getting off track here, so let’s get back to the point. We are supposed to be talking about what I learned this week.
Did I learn anything? Oh yeah, I did.
- While I don’t want winter, I am really loving the Fall weather. I really want to get out there and decorate the outside!
- I have hit a plateau again with my pageviews. I am now consistently over 20,000 pageviews per month. My goal is to hit 30,000 by the end of the year.
- I am going to miss the long summer evenings.
- I am not going to miss these things about summer.
- I hate making paper bag book covers.
- I miss my best friend when she goes back home.
- I miss our baseball friends. We didn’t play fall baseball this year because of an ankle injury, and I just feel so cut off from everyone.
- Even though I complain about it, I love our cozy winter cover that we call “Blankie”. And yes, I know we are adults.
- Laundry does not just do itself. Boo!
Want to have as much fun as I did? Take a few moments to pop over to Julie’s to see What She Learned This Week. Just click on the graphic below to get started.
Just a few things:
- Grab this graphic and place it in your blog post, making sure you link back to her blog.
- Go to Julie’s current WILTW post and add your link to her linky.
- Visit other participant’s in the linky, and leave a nice comment.
- Have fun seeing what others have learned.
So now that I have shared my whine, will you share yours with me? It is okay, I won’t call you a whiner. That would take away all the fun from me!