March 10, 2012 4 Comments
I found this at Outside My Kitchen Window, so I had to do it! Feel free to C & P, and fill out your own. Leave me a comment, and I’ll come visit!
1. Where were you three hours ago? Trying to come up with a game plan for cleaning
2. Who are you in love with? My husband
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Not that I can recall, but I can’t be certain.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? No, no, no
5. When was the last time you went to the mall? today, because I work at a store in the mall.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? No
7. Do you have a car worth over $2000? Yes
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Umm, last June. When we went to Wildwood
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No, I don’t even know what’s out…so sad.
10. Are you hot? Not right this second
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Turkey Hill Iced tea, of course
12. What are you wearing right now? yoga pants and a t-shirt
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Your supposed to wash your car?
14. Last food you ate? BBQ baked chips.
15. Where were you last week at this time? Getting ready for work
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope, even though I could use a few new shirts.
17. When was the last time you ran? Can’t remember
18. What was the last sporting event you watched? Flyers two nights ago
19. Your favorite animal? cats
20. Your dream vacation? Sandals in Jamaica for a second honeymoon
21. Last person’s house you were in? Mine
22. Worst injury you ever had? Too many to list
23. Have you been in love? Yes I have and still am.
24. Do you miss anyone right now? my husband
25. Last play you saw? Charlotte’s Web, five years ago with a field trip from ds’s school
26. What is your secret weapon to lure the opposite sex? None, I am happily and forever married
27. What are your plans for tonight? cleaning
28. Who is the last person to send you a Facebook message or comment? Steph
29. Next trip you are going to take? None for quite a while
30. Ever go camping? Not since I was a kid
31. Were you an honor student in school? No
32. What do you want to know about the future? What’s in store for my kids
33. Are you wearing perfume or cologne? No, the smell bothers me.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Yup, a follow up in July.
35. Where is your best friend? In Ohio.
36. How is your best friend? She has her hands full!
37. Do you have a tan? No.
38. What are you listening to right now? Phineas and Ferb on TV
39. Do you collect anything? does dust count?
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Hmmmmmm
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? After my freshman year(1991) of college and my friend Danielle and I were coming back from the Poconos
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes
43. What does your last text message say? Check your email
44. Do you like hot sauce? Just buffalo
45. Last time you took a shower? Last night
46. Do you need to do laundry? Always.
47. What is your heritage? Mutt
48. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes
49. Are you rich? Yes, but not financially
50. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping
February 15, 2012 4 Comments
~How to Give a Cat a Pill~
1. Grasp cat firmly in your arms. Cradle its head on your elbow, just as if you were giving a baby a bottle. Coo confidently, “That’s a nice kitty.” Drop pill into its mouth.
2. Retrieve cat from top of lamp and pill from under sofa.
3. Follow same procedure as in #1, but hold cat’s front paws down with left hand and back paws down with elbow of right arm. Poke pill into its mouth with right forefinger.
4. Retrieve cat from under bed. Get new pill from bottle. (Resist impulse to get new cat.)
5. Again proceed as in #1, except when you have cat firmly cradled in bottle-feeding position, sit down on edge of chair, fold your torso over cat, bring your right hand over your left elbow, open cat’s mouth by lifting the upper jaw and pop the pill in quickly. Since your head is down by your knees, you won’t be able to see what you’re doing. That’s just as well.
6. Leave cat hanging on drapes. Leave pill in your hair.
7. If you’re a woman, have a good cry. If you’re a man, have a good cry.
8. Now pull yourself together. Who’s the boss here anyway? Retrieve cat and pill. Assuming position #1, say sternly, “Who’s the boss here, anyway?” Open cat’s mouth, take pill and…Oooops!
9. This isn’t working, is it? Collapse and think. Aha! Those flashing claws are causing the chaos.
10. Crawl to linen closet. Drag back large beach towel. Spread towel on floor.
11. Retrieve cat from kitchen counter and pill from potted plant.
12. Spread cat on towel near one end with its head over long edge.
13. Flatten cat’s front and back legs over its stomach. (Resist impulse to flatten cat.)
14. Roll cat in towel. Work fast; time and tabbies wait for no man or woman.
15. Resume position #1. Rotate your left hand to cat’s head. Press its mouth at the jaw hinges like opening the petals of a snapdragon.
16. Drop pill into cat’s mouth and poke gently. Voila! It’s done.
17. Vacuum up loose fur (cat’s). Apply bandages to wounds (yours).
18. Take two aspirin and lie down.
**I don’t remember where I got this from, but I had to repost it from an old blog**