I think I can officially say that Winter is *mostly* gone. At least I really, really hope so.
Why? Because this gal is ready to be outside as much as I possibly can. Well, except for the stupid allergy gunk that I am dealing with right now. Seriously. Allergies are not fun.
So what have I learned this week? Read on!
- The amount of snot that can come out of your nose is staggering. Seriously, where does it all come from?
- You can cough up tons of stuff and still have tons more in there. And the colors are well, um, interesting.
- Rainbow sherbert is a great way to soothe a sore throat.
- It is is so much fun to be back into the swing of things with baseball.
- Selling hoagies is fun. Getting to eat the hoagies is the best part.
- Spring brings out dreams of home renovations. And makes you wonder which walls in your home are load bearing ones.
- You are excited that the window guys called to install the new windows this week. That way, you can pull out your patio furniture this weekend.
Just a few things:
- Grab this graphic and place it in your blog post, making sure you link back to her blog.
- Go to Julie’s current WILTW post and add your link to her linky.
- Visit other participant’s in the linky, and leave a nice comment.
- Have fun seeing what others have learned.