Today’s Thankful Thursday is all about my blog. Seriously, I kid you not. Not having it for 2 days while I switched hosting companies was pure torture! But it is going to be worth it to have a reliable host that is not going to throttle my growth. Yeah!
So onward to my Thankful Thursday post for today.
- Okay, first off, I want to thank my new host, Kat for making this transition as easy as possible! And I am also thankful to Crystal and Kelli for directing me to her!
- I am truly thankful for my blog. And how it is coming along. And what I hope to do with it.
- For my online blogging friends, who push me to be better.
- Iced coffee. Seriously. As I sit here blogging I realize I would not be awake enough to form a coherent thought if I didn’t have my iced coffee. And now I can add my pumpkin spice creamer to it. Woot!
- I am thankful for being able to afford certain things. I have a new theme that I will be rolling out very soon, so stay tuned!
- My backyard space. We redid our deck last year, and it has made the area so much more user-friendly. We can eat outside, and just sit and relax. And it is a great place to sit and blog in the late afternoon!
- Our laptop. Definitely makes my blogging life a lot easier!
And these are just to name a few. I could probably add a zillion more, but I need to finish my iced coffee before I get dressed for work.