Winter has decided that it wants to stick around for a bit. I am not too happy about that, but since I can’t command Mother Nature, I guess I just have to deal. So, instead of dwelling on it, I decided to warm up our dinner meal on Monday by making a favorite crockpot recipe: creamed chicken over biscuits.
This is an easy, tasty, and warm-you-up type of recipe. Since the crockpot * does most of the work, it makes it the perfect meal for those in between type of days.
Creamed Chicken Over Biscuits
So with a just a few ingredients, and a few minutes, you will have a recipe that is sure to please your family members. My youngest is very fussy when it comes to eating, so when he requests the recipe, this Mom is happy to comply!
- 4-pack boneless chicken breasts.
- 1 bag mixed vegetables.
- 1 can cream of chicken soup.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits(or your own if you know how to make them.)
- Rub chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and place in bottom of crockpot.
- Add mixed vegetables on top.
- Add one can of the cream of chicken soup, then fill can with milk and pour into crockpot.
- Add the can of cream of mushroom soup, and then fill can with half a can of warm water, and pour on top.
- Put lid on crockpot, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Prepare biscuits as directed.
- Take one biscuit and split it in half, pouring the chicken mixture on top.
And there you have it. A good crockpot recipe that will warm you up on a chilly day. Truth be told, we eat this meal year-round because it is so easy to prepare. Enjoy!
More Crockpot Recipes:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks| http://makingourlifematter.com/buffalo-chicken-cheesesteaks/
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| http://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
Crockpot White Chili| http://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-white-chili/
*Disclosure: This is my Amazon Affiliates Link. If you purchase this product through my link, I will get a small portion of the profits. That does not cost you anything extra, and it helps me offset the costs associated with running this blog! I thank you for your support.