Crockpot sausage sandwiches are one of my family’s favorite meals. Earlier in the week, I shared my menu plan for this week. I promised to share my recipe for these crockpot sausage sandwiches, so here it is! I love the fact that this recipe is easily doubled, tripled, and more so that it can be shared for large gatherings or birthday parties!
The best thing about these crockpot sausage sandwiches in how easy they are to make. Just a few ingredients and a crockpot is all that you need for a delicious meal. When I made them on Monday, I actually had to pull out another pack of sausage to make more, that’s how good they are. Even my youngest, who is the world’s fussiest eater, will eat them. That works for me!
Easy Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches
To make the crockpot sausage sandwiches, you need the following:
- Italian Sausage(or smoked or hot, whichever you prefer)
- Frozen mixed pepper strips(You can cut them up fresh, but they tend to get really soggy)
- Shredded mozzarella
- Marinara sauce of your choice. I use the Classico Italian Sausage with Peppers variety.
- Steak rolls
Simply pour everything in the crockpot and cook on low for 6 hours:
Top with mozzarella and serve on a steak roll:
And there you have it! A simple crockpot meal that goes a long way. It is a dish that is sure to please everyone!
- Sausage links of your choice
- Marinara sauce
- Frozen mixed pepper strips
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Steak rolls
- Combine sausage, peppers, and marinara in a crockpot
- Cook on low for 6 hours
- When ready to serve, place sausage in steak roll and top with mozzarella
For more recipe inspiration, visit these crockpot recipes: