*This recipe was from my friend Aubree, and a favorite of dh’s
Dijon Chicken and Potatoes
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 pound quartered small red potatoes
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dijion mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed (or a teaspoon of it from one of those jars of pre-chopped/minced)
Put the chicken halves and potato quarters in a 9X13 pan.
Mix the other ingredients together, and brush on the chicken and potatoes.
Bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with a side salad and you have a great, easy meal.