I love that you can have this recipe for easy game day layered chili dip ready in time for halftime, and never miss a minute of the game. Or, if you are into the half time shows, you can be snacking while watching your favorite entertainer or musician.
As for this Mom, I spend my halftime stuffing my face. Sad, but true. Well, and catching up with all the other Moms I haven’t seen in a while. Now if my team was in it, all bests would be off and I would be glued to the television the entire game.
I am so excited that Progresso has their chili available in so many options. There is something that everyone will enjoy to use as part of their Big Game recipe. Ready to drool? Be sure to grab your napkin so you don’t get your keyboard all wet!
Easy Game Day Layered Chili Dip:
- 1-2 bags Progresso Chili(We used SmokeHouse Pork and Beef)
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- 1 small container of sour cream
- Shredded cheddar cheese(or if you like it hot and spicy, use some jalapeno mozzarella)
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced Tomatoes
- Sliced Olives(optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a square glass dish, spread the cream cheese mixture on the bottom. Quick tip: get the whipped variety if you can, makes spreading it much easier.
- Pour the Progresso chili on top, and evenly spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese(or whatever your favorite cheese blend is) on top.
- Bake in oven for 20-25, or until the cheese is warm and melted.
- Add a layer of the diced tomatoes on top of the cheese.
- Place a layer of the shredded lettuce on top of the tomatoes.
- Garnish with black olives.
- Serve warm with your favorite scooping chips and a dollop of sour cream.
See how incredibly easy that was to make? Now all you need to do is serve it with your favorite chips, and you are all set to enjoy.
So whether your favorite team is playing in the Big Game, or you are just enjoying time with friends and family, make sure you bring a nice dish of my easy game day layered chili dip. You will certainly be the party M.V.P.!
Need some other great chili recipes for the Big Game? Check out Progresso’s Facebook page for more mouth-watering recipes and ideas. Many thanks to Progresso™ for sponsoring today’s story and encouraging me to make a winning game day dish!
How will you be using Progresso Chili to make a winning game day dish?