Honeycomb Chocolate Caramel Bar
Author: Jennifer Salabsky
Recipe type: Sweet Treat
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- Honeycombs cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter(I use unsalted)
- Caramel sauce(optional)
- Mini marshmallows(optional)
- Caramel filled chocolate chips(optional)
- On the stove top, combine the marshmallows, ¼ bag chocolate chips, and butter in a saucepan.
- On low heat, stir ingredients till completely melted.
- In a large bowl, add cereal and optional marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Pour marshmallow mixture on top, and gently stir until completely coated.
- Press into a 13X9 baking dish, and set aside.
- Let it cool completely, then cut into squares.
- Top with caramel sauce, if desired
Recipe by Making Our Life Matter at http://makingourlifematter.com/honeycomb-chocolate-caramel-bar/