Little Bit Zingy Egg Salad
Author: Jennifer Salabsky
Recipe type: Sandwich
Serves: 4 sandwiches
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- Dijon mustard.
- Miracle Whip.
- Low-fat mayonnaise.
- Diced onions and celery.
- Cucumber, skin on and sliced.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Arnold® Healthfull® Bread Nuts & Seeds variety, toasted or untoasted, depending on your preference.
- Add eggs to bowl.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cucumber slices.
- Mix gently and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, you can toast the bread if you like.
- Top with cucumber slices before serving.
Recipe by Making Our Life Matter at http://makingourlifematter.com/super-simple-sandwich-recipes/