Skinny Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
Author: Jennifer Salabsky
Recipe type: Sandwich
Serves: 4 sandwiches
- Boneless chicken breast cutlets.
- Heart Smart Roasted Pepper Sauce.
- Low Fat, Low Salt Provolone Cheese.
- Salt and Pepper.
- Lettuce of your choice.
- Arnold® Healthfull® Bread Steel Cut Oats & Honey variety.
- Place a chicken breast cutlet in a non-stick pan and lightly salt and pepper.
- Cook until done through.
- Turn heat to low.
- Spoon on several tablespoons of sauce, and cover. Allow 2 to 3 minutes to warm.
- Add provolone cheese on top, then cover till cheese melts.
- Add to bread(toasted or untoasted), add lettuce on top.
Recipe by Making Our Life Matter at http://makingourlifematter.com/super-simple-sandwich-recipes/