Surf N' Turf Grilled Burger
Author: Jennifer Salabsky
Recipe type: Grill
Serves: 6 burgers
- Ground hamburger, I used 80/20.
- Old Bay Seasoning.
- Plain Bread crumbs.
- Minced onion.
- Salt & Pepper.
- Packaged lumped crab meat and lobster.(or, if you are ambitious, use the real stuff!)
- Rolls of your choice.
- In a separate bowl, open the crab meat and lobster, and mix together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the hamburger, Old Bay Seasoning, bread crumbs, and onion.
- Mix together, then add salt & pepper. Mix again.
- Optional: Add some of the crab meat and lobster, and mix right into the patties.
- Form hamburger patties. I made them a bit thinner.
- Grill burgers to your desired doneness.
- Warm the seafood mixture for a few minutes on the grill, if you have a grilling pan.
- Place burger on the bun, and top with small amount of tartar sauce.
- Add warmed seafood mixture on top, and serve!
Recipe by Making Our Life Matter at http://makingourlifematter.com/grill-your-way-to-energy-savings/