*Effective 3/01/2016, Making Our Life Matter is no longer accepting unpaid guest posts. Please contact me at email@example.com for my fee to host your guest post.
*Effective 2/22/2016, Making Our Life Matter is no longer accepting any guest post requests from sources that do NOT leave a link to a blog. I am not accepting guest posts from any companies based outside the United States. I thank you for your understanding.
You’ve been to my blog, and you like what you see. Please read the ENTIRE guest post policy before submitting your request.
Now you want to be part of it, so you clicked on the guest posting link. So now what? Well, here are my specific guest posting requirements:
General Guest Post Guidelines:
- Content must be original content created by you. It cannot be published on your own blog, or any other blog, website, or online forum.
- You cannot promote a brand or use affiliate links in your post.
- The post must be between 300-600 words.
- There is a specific guest post format that you will need to use when writing your post. Once we reach a topic agreement, I will send you the format.
- All content in the post becomes property of Making Our Life Matter. This includes recipes. You are more than welcome to link back to the recipe on my blog if you want to share it on the web.
- I will require 2-3 clear, original photos to go with the post. They will be watermarked with the makingourlifematter.com URL
- You may have two(2) back links to relevant topics on your blog, but they cannot be linked to an item that involves sponsored content or something deemed inappropriate.
- Please include a bio, head shot, and link to your blog.
Guest Post Topics:
These are the following topics I am accepting guest posts for:
- NONE at this time
Still Want To Guest Post?
Now that you have read the entire guest post policy, I hope that we can work together. Just fill out the contact form below. Provide your blog URL., state what the topic is that you wish to write about. Add a link to a similar post on your blog so I can get a feel for your writing style.
*By filling in the contact form below, you are acknowledging that you understand and will adhere to the guidelines outlined above.
I will not read any inquiries that omit the URL to an established blog.