Yesterday I talked about popular pumpkin pictures books for the younger kids. My oldest son gave me the idea that I should share my favorite Halloween chapter books. Apparently I spend a lot of time at home talking about work, so why not share these favorites.
- Magic Tree House: Haunted Castle On Hallows Eve.
- My Weird School: Mrs. Patty Is Batty.
- Nate The Great: Halloween Hunt.
- Ready Freddy: Halloween Fraidy-Cat
- Rainbow Fairy Series: Trixie The Halloween Fairy.
- Geronimo Stilton: The Peculiar Pumpkin Thief.
- A-Z Mysteries: Sleepy Hallow Sleepover.
These are just a few of the Halloween chapter books that are available to young readers. There are so many more out there that I could include, but then this post would be about 9 pages long. I love that they have so many chapter books out there that will appeal to both the boys and the girls, and they are all written at an appropriate level. Meaning they are not super scary, they are easy to understand, and they refer to a lot of the old Halloween legends.
What Halloween chapter books have your kids read?
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a book purchase through one of these links, a small portion of the price will come back to me to help offset the costs of running this blog. It does not cost you anything.