As always, it is Monday, which means Menu Plan Monday. It is another hard week to menu plan because everyone is in different places each day this week. Hubby is back to work after a full 10 days off, so if I know him, he’ll be staying late to catch up or start on new projects. So fast, easy, and adaptable is the name of the game this week. We are headed to NYC on Saturday for a school fundraiser trip, so I am looking forward to some good food there. Curious to know what we are having this week? Check out my Menu Plan Monday:
It’s Beginning To Look Like Christmas
- Sunday: Hot sausage, brown potatoes, and corn
- Monday: OYO~My kiddos are visiting my parents for the day, so hubby and I will just grab whatever
- Tuesday: Spaghetti and garlic bread
- Wednesday: Burgers and beans
- Thursday: Pizza
- Friday: Chipotle! (*doing the happy dance*)
- Saturday: John’s Pizzeria in Times Square for lunch, and a Little Italy Restaurant TBD
I always seem to do better when I participate in Menu Plan Monday. We even stay on a sort of food budget. Of course, things always change, especially on the nights when hubby is late, or I just don’t feel like cooking. But it is a great start, and great starts always lead to good things. If you want to get further inspiration, just click on the Menu Plan Monday graphic above, and you can see a lot of other menu plans. And while it’s beginning to look like Christmas outside my house, inside in the kitchen it is pretty much the same.
So now that I have shared my menu plan for the week, what is cooking in your house?
Leave a comment, and I would love to come check it out.