This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. And it’s advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Summer is almost over, but there is still plenty of time to have fun and make some great memories. Day trips, time at the pool, or just hanging out at home. But, you can have that feeling all winter long. How? By enjoying Juicy Fruit gum. There’s something so relaxing about chewing gum on a summer day while you are outside playing.
Juicy Fruit gum is a great reminder of my childhood. I have fond memories of sitting under a tree at my Grammy’s house, trying to blow bubbles. Life was sure simple back then. I am so excited that I can share this tradition with my boys. Youngest loves to chew gum, so I really enjoyed sharing a piece of my past with him. Trouble is, he is much better at bubble-blowing than I was. Guess that is a good thing.
Juicy fruit came out with a great new way to enjoy gum while you are on the go. The new Fruity Chews bottles make it really easy to enjoy the #JuicyFruitFunSide. Right now, I am sitting in the orthodontist’s office while my son is getting his braces on( I was trying to sneak it, so I hid it behind my tablet). Shh, don’t tell on me! I was really excited to see the new strawberry flavor, so I tossed the bottle in my purse and was ready to go.
So where else can you enjoy Juicy Fruit gum? Check it out here!
- Enjoy it while you are sitting outside on the deck. This was one of my favorite ways, as I could just sit and relax and enjoy the scenery.
- At the pool! Look how cute it is sitting on the concrete, just waiting to be enjoyed. But remember, one should never chew and swim.
- Playing in the backyard. I had it sitting next to me while relaxing in the grass. Our 3 year-old neighbor wanted to hear all about it, and even tried to blow a bubble.
- At a baseball game. Youngest actually paused long enough to let me take a picture. Our backyard is a great spot for baseball, and doesn’t cost a cent to get into.
- While walking the dog. It is a great way to get some exercise, decompress, and enjoy the day. And pop a bubble right on your glasses. That is optional, of course.
- Grocery shopping. Labor Day is coming up, so that means stocking up on picnic supplies. It is a great way to just get what you need, and not add all kinds of junk food you just don’t need.
Our family is trying to hold on to summer as long as possible. So the less time we spend indoors, the more time we can spend outside. We found the new Juicy Fruit gum while shopping at Walmart. Someone must have known we wanted to grab-and-go, because we found them right at the checkout counter. Really convenient! If you are doing your regular shopping, you can find Juicy Fruit Gum in the candy aisle.
So as these last nights of summer slip by before the kids head back to school, it is nice to see there is a simple treat to enjoy while you are outside. Or inside. In fact, it is perfect no matter where you are. Thank you #CollectiveBias for reminding me about the simple things in life, and how chewing gum can bring back terrific summer memories.