What I am about to share with you may be a shock. I warn you now, it is not pretty. Some of you might even think I need a visit from the men in little white jackets. Or perhaps you may think that I am kidding. But, trust me, it was true.
The ugly truth? I didn’t like coffee. At all. Shocking isn’t it? Yeah, when I look back I think, is that really possible? But, about 3 years ago, I started working in a local coffee shop in a bookstore. As part of my try all kinds of coffee products: espresso, brewed coffee, frappucuinos. I thought I was about to be tortured a slow death after being doused in water.
The horrid truth? I was hooked. Bad. Thankfully I got a healthy discount at work to help support my new
addiction love of coffee. Fast forward to one of those dreaded birthdays. So in order to drown out my sorrows in the big 4-0, I pooled all my here-it-isn’t-that-bad money together and bought myself a #Keurig. It only took me about 12 hours to figure out that my Keurig is my favorite appliance.
Why #Keurig Is My Favorite Appliance
So why is it my favorite appliance? Here are just a few reasons why:
- You can make tons and tons of different flavors! Light roast(I hardly make that anymore), medium roast, and dark dark dark roast. My favorite!
- And the creamer choices? Absolutely amazing. My current flavor is Dark Chocolate Fudge. Coffee-Mate, I totally heart you! Add a tiny smidge of Sugar In The Raw, and it is a beverage masterpiece!
- Keurig has so many brew-over-ice varieties. For me, it is the Celestial Seasonings Half and Half Black Perfect iced tea. Great taste and caffeine? Perfect for a busy summer day. And Spring day. And you can’t forget Winter and Fall!
- It makes a perfect cup of hot water for tea, or to use to make ramen noodles or oatmeal. This is such a handy, multi-use appliance. Why oh why did I resist it for so long?
- My kids love the hot chocolate, which as always been a chore. Heat the milk(while you try not to scald it), hunt down the chocolate powder, and try not to eat all the whipped cream before it is ready. Now, thanks to the Keurig and hot chocolate K-Cups, making it is as easy as pushing a button. Score!
So these are my main reasons for loving my Keurig so much! And I am still amazed with the variety of coffees that are out there. Coffee nirvana! I would be lost without it anymore. Sad, huh?
So What Is Your Favorite Thing About Your Keurig?
*Silly disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, and I did not receive compensation from the above retailers for mentioning their products. These opinions are 100% my own!