It is Tuesday, time for another installment of What I Learned This Week. I still can’t believe that tomorrow is October. I love that it is Fall, but I hate the fact that I will be another year older very soon. Bleh.
School is moving along. We are having some of the “still don’t want to be backs”, and hubby and I are nipping that in the bud right now. Homework is the biggest problem right now. We have 3 people fighting over the same laptop. I think it’s time to seriously considering becoming a 2 laptop family. I have some income coming to me from some sponsored posts that I can use for it.
I am getting off track here, so let’s get back to the point. We are supposed to be talking about what I learned this week.
- While I don’t want winter, I am really loving the Fall weather. I really want to get out there and decorate the outside!
- I really do not like the being dark by 7 pm. I am thinking that it is almost bedtime, and when I look at the clock, it’s only 8 pm. What a let down!
- It is sad that we will be putting away the patio furniture this weekend. I did not get to use it as much as I would have liked.
- I am not going to miss these things about summer.
- I love my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook. I can finally use Instagram(as long as I am in Wi-fi) , so hopefully that will help me land some new shops. Car insurance is coming up fast, and I would really like to help out with that.
- I miss walking on the beach at Wildwood.
- I miss our baseball friends. We didn’t play fall baseball this year because of an ankle injury, and I just feel so cut off from everyone.
- Even though I complain about it, I love our cozy winter cover that we call “Blankie”. And yes, I know we are adults.
- Laundry does not just do itself. Boo!
Want to have as much fun as I did? Take a few moments to pop over to Julie’s to see What She Learned This Week. Just click on the graphic below to get started.
Just a few things:
- Grab this graphic and place it in your blog post, making sure you link back to her blog.
- Go to Julie’s current WILTW post and add your link to her linky.
- Visit other participant’s in the linky, and leave a nice comment.
- Have fun seeing what others have learned.
So now that I have shared my whine, will you share yours with me? It is okay, I won’t call you a whiner. That would take away all the fun from me!