It’s another week, so that means it is time for the sharing of some new knowledge. Some weeks it is a lot, others, not so much. This is one of those not so much weeks. I think. I haven’t had time to stop and think about a lot of things I learned. Well, hey, most of the time I don’t realize I have learned them until I start typing them here.
So let’s see what is new in that little brain of mine:
- Hail sucks. Especially when it dents the bejeesus out of your SUV that isn’t even yours. I need to contact the insurance company to figure out if it is covered under auto or home. If it is under auto, not sure when it will get fixed because of the $500 deductible.
- Waiting to put out your deck furniture by one day prevents it from getting pummeled by nasty hail.
- I hate doing the seasonal clothing switch. A lot.
- I have too much clothing which may be the cause of my angst with switching over the clothing.
- Having hubby and kids home for the 3-day holiday is great, just not the mess that goes along with it.
- You can never have too much cheese in lasagna.
- Having to work 3-11 on a holiday is just plain mean. Yeah, the holiday pay is great, but I would rather be at home.
- There is only 26 more days till vacation. And I am already panicking I won’t get stuff done.
- That the idiot that schedule a train run at 1:25 am is a complete and utter moron. Especially when he lays on the horn 5 times through a stretch of residential homes.
- Learning more than you thought you did can make for a really long list.
So that’s what the education has consisted of this week. You can read more at From Inmates To Playdates. Julie is the kung-fu master of knowledge!