Happy Tuesday! I am excited to be bringing back one of my favorite blog carnivals for this week. I thought it was appropriate, considering this past week has been an education!
The nights are starting to get a bit longer now, and I am so glad. I am a sunshine loving gal, and I am so ready for the Spring. This winter weather is really kicking my butt.
I am getting off track here, so let’s get back to the point. We are supposed to be talking about what I learned this week.
- People can be really, uh, trying sometimes. I try really hard to be understanding, but sometimes I just want to shake people and ask they why they are being so mean.
- I am excited to have a date night with hubby this Saturday for Valentine’s Day. He is taking me to a concert at a local venue. The boys are sleeping at my IL’s, so perhaps we will have a little alone time! Wink wink!
- I am thrilled that I finally got my own smartphone. Head back to the blog on Friday to find out more about this exciting milestone.
- Laundry does not just do itself. Boo!
- I am still trying to find some more crockpot recipes to add to my recipe box. Do you have any easy recipes? Leave a comment and share a link to your favorite!
- I am happy that I got to post some ideas for spending Valentine’s Day as a family. Head over to A Day In Candiland to see what I am sharing!
- I learned that I am truly blessed and lucky to have what I have.
Want to have as much fun as I did? Take a few moments to pop over to Julie’s to see What She Learned This Week. Just click on the graphic below to get started.
Just a few things:
- Grab this graphic and place it in your blog post, making sure you link back to her blog.
- Go to Julie’s current WILTW post and add your link to her linky.
- Visit other participant’s in the linky, and leave a nice comment.
- Have fun seeing what others have learned.
So now that I have shared my whine, will you share yours with me? It is okay, I won’t call you a whiner. That would take away all the fun from me!