It is Tuesday, time for another installment of What I Learned This Week. I am sitting here staring at the calendar wondering how the end of August is suddenly in full force! Summer is going by way too fast.
Now that it is August, school is rapidly approaching. My kids got their school assignments this past weekend, so now we have to head out and do some school shopping. I hate going shopping for supplies because it is always such a feeding frenzy. No matter when you go. So I avoid it as long as humanely possible.
I am getting off track here, so let’s get back to the point. We are supposed to be talking about what I learned this week.
Did I learn anything? Oh yeah, I did.
- Summer is going by way too fast. Didn’t I just say that? Guess I meant it.
- Taking a week off from blogging is not a great idea. I lost 4000 pageviews in the past week. Ouch!
- I am going to miss the long summer evenings.
- I am not going to miss summer humidity.
- School is expensive for basics. Getting supplemental materials is even more expensive.
- I miss my best friend when she goes back home.
- I miss our baseball friends. We didn’t play fall baseball this year because of an ankle injury, and I just feel so cut off from everyone.
- I will miss our night-before-school-starts tradition because I am working 3-11. Guess we will have to figure out something new.
- I am okay with it being closer to fall only because pumpkin spice lattes will be out soon. Good thing I have sponsored posts coming because they will pay for my minor addiction.
Want to have as much fun as I did? Take a few moments to pop over to Julie’s to see What She Learned This Week. Just click on the graphic below to get started.
Just a few things:
- Grab this graphic and place it in your blog post, making sure you link back to her blog.
- Go to Julie’s current WILTW post and add your link to her linky.
- Visit other participant’s in the linky, and leave a nice comment.
- Have fun seeing what others have learned.
So now that I have shared my whine, will you share yours with me? It is okay, I won’t call you a whiner. That would take away all the fun from me!