Can’t wait till we can be on the boardwalk!
Happy Saturday! I think. It’s a bit early, but at least the sun is out today after an evening of pretty steady rain. I wish I could outside to enjoy it, but I have to work today. This is the first weekend day I have had to work since January 2013. Not sure how I feel about it, but at least I am in my own department. My work satisfaction has gone up so immensely, I can’t even describe it!
On the downside, I really miss being home with the family at night. I miss cooking dinner for them, even though I constantly complain about it. Since I will usually be off on a Wednesday, I have declared that Family Food Night. Which means a nice sit-down-at-the-table meal. And catching up with one another.
Wednesday will also be my big blogging day. I plan on spending most of the day writing posts for the following week. My pageviews have taken a crap, and I need to change that really, really fast because I still want to be able to do sponsored posts to save money for fun things, like spending money for vacation!
So here are a few things I want to accomplish this weekend:
- Get caught up on the laundry.
- Send hubby to buy a new lawnmower so we can cut the jungle we call our backyard.
- Send hubby to get fertilizer and grass seed, since it is going to be raining for a good portion of next week.
- Decide on a schedule for next week. I work 3 shifts on 3-11, which translates to: I will only see my family for about 10 minutes each day. Yuck!
- Start outlining a blog theme week for the week we are on vacation. Yeah, I want to get it done early this year. If you are interested in guest posting that week, send me a message through the contact form on my page. Let me know that you are interested in guest posting during my beach-themed series. We can talk from there.
- Get to changing over the clothing for the season. Also sorting out clothing that doesn’t fit, and donating it to a local Salvation Army.
I guess that is about it for this weekend!