Who I Am………..
What I Do………..
Why I Blog……..
What The Misfits Mean to me……..
Here are my thoughts on these important questions. I hope that they will help to inspire you to write a post, and join in this terrific group!
- Who I Am…………..I really am just a simple woman who loves the simple things in life. My family and home have always been at the top of the list of my important things. My husband has always been my number one support. He doesn’t always understand why I blog, but he supports me anyway. He agreed to let me pay to self-host, and never grumbled when I paid for my theme framework. My kids are my pride and joy, and our home is my biggest source of comfort and joy.
- What I Do……….Right now, am a barista at a local cafe. It is the perfect job for me. I am able to be PT, and be home for most of the important things going on in my family’s life. I am a college graduate, but my previous career path turned out to be a big source of stress in my life. So I made the decision to step away permanently. It has been almost 5 years, and I don’t miss that aspect of my life in one little bit. Well, maybe the financial benefits, but those came with a price too.
- Why I Blog……….I started blogging a few years ago just to share thoughts and ideas with everyone. I am an Admin of a ladies message board, and it was a great way to talk about my everyday life. But blogging became a way to try to inspire and encourage others. There are days that I am totally frustrated with blogging because I don’t have enough time to write the posts I want to. I get discouraged because I spend all this time writing posts, but I get no interaction for those reading the blog. And I am scared to put myself out there. I don’t want to get hurt, and I don’t want someone to think less of me because I am writing my thoughts.
- What The Misfits Mean To Me………… Unconditional support. Being there for someone not because you have to, because you want to. You are never afraid to ask questions because you won’t be made to feel stupid. Laughter. Sisterhood. Friendship. Fun.
So that is my first post for Misfit Monday Blog Hop. If the Misfit Blogging Buddies sounds like something you are interested in becoming a part of, please don’t hesitate to check us out via this hop next Monday, April 30 or you can visit us on Facebook .
RULES for joining this hop:
1. You must write a post relevant to the topic for the week.
2. The link added with the widget below must be a direct link to your relevant post.
3. You must visit each link and leave a comment to show your support (over the span of the week and before the next Monday topic is posted).
4. The Misfit Bloggers reserve the right to remove any links deemed by ourselves as “unfit” to be a part of the hop (i.e. irrelevant, inappropriate, etc.)
5. You must post the “Misfit Monday Blog Hop” button as provided in the text area below somewhere on your post.