Hello readers! I am so happy to be back with this week’s edition of the Motivation Monday Linky. We had some absolutely fabulous entries last week.
One of my favorites was Grandma Peggy’s Cheesy Baked Beans. We had burgers last week, and these would have gone perfect with the burgers! Don’t these look amazing? As it turns out, I am not the only one who agrees, as you will see when you read on.
As for me, I am making my favorite Easy Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches. I think these would go great with the beans as well!
So, now it is time for this week’s edition of Motivation Monday. If you are new to the link-up, be sure to leave me a comment, and I will stop in to your blog to say hello!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
Steph of A Grande Life
This Week’s Featured Posts Chosen by Mitzi of Written Reality
- Word Search Printable | About a Mom
- Copycat Girl Scout Samoa Cookies | Raining Hot Coupons
- DIY Valentine Rag Wreath | Intelligent Domestications
- Super Bowl Appetizers | The Crafty Side of Sarcasm
- Valentine Chocolate Heart Pops | Pink When
- Grandma Peggy’s Cheesy Baked Beans | A Spectacled Owl