Life has been so incredibly busy around my house over the past week, and with inventory coming up at work, it won’t slow down until after Tuesday. I have so many neat things happening in my blog world that I can’t wait to share with you.
Want to know?
But I can’t share them just yet, so be sure to stay tuned! I can say that one of the events has completely changed my life when it comes to organization!
In the meantime, I can’t wait to share the wonderful posts featured in this week’s Motivation Monday Linky!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
Steph of A Grande Life
This week’s Featured Posts Chosen by Katie of Mom Favorites
1. Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats | About a Mom
2. Valentine’s Day Pretzel Treats | Pink When
3. Roasted Brussels Sprouts | RCH Reviews
4. #Iphoneography- Tips and Tricks for taking Better Smartphone Pictures | Natasha in Oz
5. XoXo Valentine Wall Decor | The Southern Couture
6. Green Glow Power Punch Smoothie | Happy Mothering
Be sure to leave a comment letting me know that you have linked up this week! I have so much fun visiting and pinning all my favorites!