Can you believe that another Sunday is here? For once, I am ok with it because that means I am only a few days away from starting vacation! Yippee!
The kids are busy finishing up the end of the school year. I can’t believe that another year has come and gone already. As always, both my boys have made honor roll all 4 semesters, and Little Man J has come home with a science award. I am one proud Mom!
I don’t know about the rest of you, but I am so ready for summer and all the fun it has to offer. Our Golden Retriever, Leia, even got in on the action so far. She is 13, but still acts like she is 2! So here is a little summertime fun for your dog.
Ready to party? I know I am!
Remember to link up below after following your hosts! And be sure to leave a comment!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Spaghetti Salad | Memories by the Mile
2. Blackberry Lemonade Recipe | Teaspoon of Goodness
3. Oven Roasted Cabbage Steaks | Made in a Day
4. Peanut Butter Pancakes | Your Healthy Year
5. 10 Ways to Make Dad Feel Loved Year Round | Kelsey M Ferguson
6. 10 Ways to Support Your Boy’s Learning This Summer | Brain Power Boy