This weekend has been what you think of when you hear the word Summer. Sunny, warm, and not-so-crazy humidity. And I was actually home to enjoy it with my family, yay!
I can’t believe that August is here already. That means it will be back to school before you know it! This school year will be really hard for me, as I will now have 2 in high school this year! Where does the time go?
As you know, we started looking at colleges for our oldest son. It is really hard to believe that we are at this point in our life!So over the course of the next few months, I plan on sharing our experiences in this crazy, but fun journey!
And now it is time to party. Leave a link below, and then leave a comment to let me know you did. I can’t wait to see what you all have to share!
And you can get this post and many more delivered right to your inbox! Be sure to sign up for email updates, they go out twice a week.
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Caramel Apple Pie Cookies | Cincy Shopper
2. Summer Craft – Easy Fruit Banner | A Cultivated Nest
3. Grilled Peach Ice Cream | About a Mom
4. 2015-16 Back to School Photo Printables | Second Chance to Dream
5. Watermelon Agua Fresca | This Cookin’ Dad
6. How to Be a Positive Mom During Hard Times | Powerful Mothering