This lady has been running behind with everything this weekend. As you all know, it was the 4th of July holiday, and I was spending the weekend off with my family. So I didn’t post this when I normally do. Bad me!
But, after my busy week at work, I wanted to spend as much time as possible with my hubby and kiddos. We had a very nice, low-key, holiday weekend. The only downside was from all the noise from the fireworks. My poor Golden Retriever was a mess.
So let’s party folks!
Follow the Motivation Monday Hosts:
Barb of A Life in Balance
Mitzi of Written Reality
Katie of Mom Favorites
Toni of Tickles and Time Outs
Jen of Making Our Life Matter
Candi of A Day in Candiland
Heather of Girl Gone Mom
Megan of NEPA Mom
1. Greek Salad w/ Vinaigrette | Living Off Love and Coffee
2. July 4th Fruit Wands | This Mama Loves
3. 10 Money Saving Freezer Tips with Free Printable | Life of a Southern Mom
4. American Flag Pallet Project | Diva of DIY
5. Fun Math Video Games and Apps for Older Boys | Brain Power Boy
So be sure to follow your hosts, leave a link, and have fun finding new blog friends!
What did you do this holiday weekend?
f you liked this post, be sure to check out other Motivation Monday posts for more great ideas! And you can get this recipe and many more delivered right to your inbox! Be sure to sign up for email updates, they go out twice a week.