In today’s blogging world, there is one suggestion that a blogger should seriously consider. Sometimes we feel that other bloggers have a monopoly and don’t want to share their ideas or social networks. But in the past 3 months, there is one major thing I learned: every blogger needs a tribe.
The reasons why a blogger needs a tribe are simple. You may think that you don’t need anyone else to succeed. You may think you have it all under control. Truth is, you don’t. A lot of times we see our own blog through rose-colored glasses. We can’t see what needs to be changed because we think what we are doing is the best out there. But, I repeat, every blogger needs a tribe.
There are a few simple reasons why:
- You can make good friends from bloggers that are similar to you.
- You can find bloggers outside your niche that may add to your style.
- You can share social networks.
- You can learn a few things about blog layout, fonts, and color selections.
- One of my favorite reasons is you can find some pretty awesome recipes!
- You can brainstorm, bounce ideas of one another, and ask general questions.
- You can share groups or websites that have really helped you on your way.
Those are just a few reasons why every blogger needs a tribe. I highly recommend taking the time to find one, and develop strong working relationships with them. You will benefit each other and your blogs!
Oh yeah, speaking of tribes, how about if I spread a little link love to them. Take a few moments to hop over and read their sites, sign up for email updates, and more! Tell them Jennifer sent you!
Before you do, make sure you subscribe to my email mailing list, so you don’t miss a single post!
So, who’s in my tribe? See them here:
One Creative Mommy | http://onecreativemommy.com/
Mom’s Test Kitchen | http://momstestkitchen.com/
It’s A Keeper | http://www.itisakeeper.com/
NEPA Mom | http://www.nepamom.com/
Girl Gone Mom | http://girlgonemom.com/
A Life In Balance | http://www.alifeinbalance.net/
A Day In Candiland | http://adayincandiland.com/
The Super Mommy Club | http://www.supermommyclub.com/
Faith Filled Food For Moms | http://www.faithfilledfoodformoms.com/
Krystal’s Kitsch | http://www.krystalskitsch.com/
So there you have it! Make sure you find your own tribe, it will make your blogging experience that much richer.