Don’t you think everything looks better in a cute jar? That’s what I love about these no bake strawberry cheesecakes in a jar. I think they are such a pretty dessert. You just have to have one. I’m Candi, and I am back with Jen’s readers to share this delicious dessert with you. The great thing is you don’t have to turn on the oven. They would be perfect anytime of year and you can change up the fruit to what’s in season.
I like strawberries this time of year and they look pretty in these jars. I like to make them look special, but you can dress them however you like.
- 1 large carton fresh strawberries
- 2 TB granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 TB vanilla bean paste or extract
- 2 TB fresh lemon juice
- ¾ cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TB unsalted melted butter
- Wash and slice strawberries and sprinkle with sugar and toss to coat. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the cream with an electric hand mixer. Add powdered sugar once it starts to thicken. Place whipped cream in the refrigerator.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, milk, vanilla and lemon juice. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- In small bowl mix melted butter with graham cracker crumbs.
- Divide crumbs into bottom of 4 glass jars
- Add cheesecake filling, divide evenly between jars. Top with ¼ of strawberries in each jar. Add a dollop of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or ready to serve.
- Best if consumed the same day. (Whip Cream will start to dissolve and loosen)
- Optional: Add ribbon to jars and fun candies on top.
These can be decorated for the season by adding ribbon to each jar. You can also add fun sprinkles to each dessert.
If you like these no bake strawberry cheesecakes in a jar, try these desserts also.
I look forward to seeing you next month. You can see more of my recipes over at A Day in Candiland.
Who will be getting a great no bake strawberry cheesecake in a jar?
Thanks Candi for another great recipe post! Be sure to head over to Candi’s to show her some love!