It is the last Friday of the month, so that means it is time for a wrap-up of this month’s posts from Making Our Life Matter and a few friends as well.
I always find this interesting because you can how things change in a month. Whether your posts get better or worse. If one is more popular than another. And ones that are just plain fun!
The May Recap Of Blog Posts.
So here are some favorites of mine this month:
- No Stress Vacation Preparation
- If A Blogger Planned A Picnic. This is a MUST read because of all the wonderful recipes, especially the Jello-Cake Recipe by NEPA Mom.
- Organizing The End Of The School Year
- Friday 5: Favorite Food Finds. Again, a recipe filled post that will have you drooling. How about some Basalmic Glazed Meatloaf or a healthy BLT?
- Preparing A Beachcombing Bag. My vacation to Wildwood cannot get here soon enough!
- And, because I love reading and recommending books, there is Picture Books For New Moms.
- And since my beloved Mario Kart 8 comes out TODAY, there is the post about my favorite video games.
And 3 bonus posts: