Once again, I am updating a previously posted recipe, only this time I am NOT posting a link back to it. It is that bad. Really, you are better off not knowing.
We have a lot of birthday parties, picnics, and spontaneous birthday parties in my family. We have guests of all ages, and there is one thing they are always looking for: party punch. It is tasty any time of the year.
- 2 large bottles of original flavor Hawaiian Punch.
- 1 large bottle gingerale.
- Large container rainbow sherbert.
- Punch bowl.
- Pour Hawaiian Punch into punch bowl, filling about halfway.
- Add gingerale till about 1 inch from the top.
- Spoon sherbert into bowl until liquid line reaches top.
- Stir gently with ladle to blend flavors.
- Serve over ice.
And there you have the perfect party punch for every occasion.