Saturday Shout-Outs are a post series that I just invented……….about 5 minutes ago. I was sitting here, gazing out the window at yet another fresh coating of snow. My husband just left to take the boys to Science Olympiad, and I need to go toss in a load of laundry. I wanted to get a few things done before it was time for this week’s edition of SITS Saturday Sharefest and Twitter chat.
So this morning I decided that I was going to share a few of my favorite blog posts from bloggy friends. Their hard work deserves to be highlighted as well. And I wanted to give back for all the support I received on this post. There were a lot of good recipe posts, too.
Saturday Shout-Outs For January 18th
- Mooshu Jenne has a terrific recipe and giveaway for Tilapia with Strawberry Avocado Salsa.
- Looking for some great sales on boots? Musings of a Housewife has your feet covered.
- Winter is here, and heating costs are expensive. Check out Jessica’s post on How To Save Energy In The Kitchen.
- Life Without Pink talks about Making The Most Of My Power Hours, milk does the body good.
- Missy Homemaker talks about What Holds You Back?
These are just a few of the great posts I found while browsing, reading, commenting, and just having fun enjoying blogs on the internet. So, my Saturday Shout-Outs are listed for this week. If you want to join in, grab the graphic, and add your favorites for the week.