I really can’t believe that September is here already. It seems like this Summer has flown by, and I never really got to enjoy it. Boo!
Already the nights are getting darker sooner, and I have to say that I don’t like it! It is no fun to try and cram a baseball game in before it gets dark, especially at the higher level of play my son is at.
I do love the fact that there are some cooler days mixed in there. I am not ready for Summer to be over, just Summer heat.
Do you know what I mean?
As for the rest of September, there is a lot going on, and a lot I want to do. My September bucket list is not just about fun things I want to do, it is also also about the important things I want to get done. Can you relate to that?
September Bucket List:
- Pull the weeds out front and cut back the plants. That way I can put up my wooden Fall decorations.
- Start cleaning and prepping the deck for winter.
- Plan out my posting schedule for October.
- Researching and purchasing a “happy lamp”. I am determined I am not going to let the “Winter Blahs” get me this winter.
- Continue planning our trip for next Summer. I still can’t share all the details yet, so keep checking back for an announcement.
- Begin my Fall cleaning early!
- Begin planning some new slow cooker recipes for this Fall and Winter. And then I am going to make sure that I keep the ingredients on hand at all times. Right now, my creamed chicken over biscuits is my #1 most visited post. Be sure to hop over and check it out!
- Switch over the Summer and Winter clothes. I am SO bad at this, that I am determined I am going to get it done before September 24th this year.
- I need to clean and organize the pantry shelves for the winter, and start stocking up on soups, pastas, and sauces.
- I am also working on a new opportunity on the blog, and I can’t wait to share it with all my readers!