Outside my window… It is gray and rainy and miserable.
I am thinking… That I am glad that I only have a 3 day work week this week. I have some serious blog work that I want to get done.
I am thankful… For many things today, but mostly that I have a wonderful husband, two great kids, and a whole bunch of great friends.
In the kitchen… I am at a complete loss. With baseball season back in full swing, there isn’t a whole lot of time for cooking.
I am wearing… Still in my PJ’s.
I am creating… A neat and organized kitchen. Or at least trying to!
I am going… To get dressed, run to the bank, and then tackle the laundry.
I am wondering… If the new owner of our favorite Wildwood motel is going to be able to fill the big shoes the previous owner left behind!
I am reading…Big Girl by Danielle Steel
I am hoping… That hubby has a better week at work. He has been so stressed lately, and it always upsets me to see that
I am looking forward to… Baseball! I am so happy that the season has started. Win or lose, it’s where I belong.
I am learning…That keeping up after the house gives you more time to blog!
Around the house… Just trying to keep things presentable. Making sure I am making the beds daily, and that the sink is empty. It really makes a big difference.
I am pondering… Lots of things, all they are as discombobulated
A favorite quote for today… ” Ummmmm………..was I supposed to do something?”
One of my favorite things… Days off with hubby, cuddling on the couch and just relaxing together
A few plans for the rest of the week:
- Monday~Off, Weekly Home Blessing, and taking hubby to Longhorn Steakhouse for his birthday dinner.
- Tuesday~Working all day, then doing things at home
- Wednesday~Working in the am, then home to relax
- Thursday~Working in the am, then a baseball game, then relaxing and spending the rest of our anniversary cuddling on the couch
- Friday~OFF!! Just a few things, then relaxing. Catching a baseball game in the evening.
- Saturday ~Chaperoning my oldest son’s band trip to Hershey Park
- Sunday~Fundraising breakfast in the morning, then possibly an Iron Pigs game, followed by a graduation party
A peek into my day…
“Wow Mom, we completed the MS Walk, and now let’s eat!”
For more Daybooks, please visit: The Simple Woman’s Daybook