We may be in the midst of winter, but that doesn’t mean I can’t be dreaming of summer. And one of my favorite treats during the summer is a refreshing mixed beverage. Thanks to a good friend, I now have the perfect recipe for a simply GOOD orange creamsicle.
The best part of this recipe for orange creamsicle is the simple ingredient list. And there are several variations you can prepare depending on your taste buds and preferences.
Simply Good Orange Creamsicle:
The main ingredient in this drink is orange juice, of course. You can use what brand you prefer, but it is best to use one that is pulp-free. It helps to keep the drink smooth and silky, perfect for that summer evening.
As for the rest of the drink, this is where you can be creative. The main ingredient I use is Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka. You can also add either orange flavored or peach flavored vodka as well. The key is to make sure your juice is super cold by either keeping it refrigerated or adding ice to your glass first.
So I am including a printable recipe for the orange creamsicle that you can use anytime.
- Orange juice
- 1 ounce Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka
- Whipped cream, extra creamy.
- 1 ounce Pinnacle Orange Vodka
- 1 ounce Pinnacle Peach Vodka
- orange slice
- If you are using ice, place it in the bottom of the glass.
- Spritz a generous amount of whipped cream on top of the ice.
- Add 1 ounce of the Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka on top of the whipped cream.
- Optional: Add 1 ounce of the orange or peach vodka.
- Add orange juice, then mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
- Top with whipped cream and orange slice.
So there you have it, the perfect recipe for a simply good orange creamsicle. I hope that you enjoy it, and know that you can make it your own.
Where would you enjoy this orange creamsicle? Leave a comment and let me know.
*Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. This is just me mentioning a product that I really enjoy. Remember, please enjoy this drink responsibly and always designate a driver when enjoying adult beverages found on this and any blog.