It may be snowing outside right now, and I may be stuck on the sofa with a sick day, but that doesn’t mean that I am not thinking about the upcoming Valentine’s Day holiday. One of my blogging goals for this year is sharing more of my favorite book recommendations. Up this time: board books for your Valentine.
- Where is Baby’s Valentine? by Karen Katz.
This is a great lift-the-flap book!
- The Story of Valentine’s Day by Nancy Skarmeas
- Elmo Loves You by Sarah Albee.
Elmo is still one of the most popular books at any holiday!
- Love Monster by Rachel Bright
- Where Is Love, Biscuit? by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
- Your Are My I Love You by Maryann Cusimano Love
- I Love You More by Laura Duksta
- How Do I Love You? by P. Hallinan
- Duck and Goose: Goose Needs A Hug by Tad Hills
- Beecause I Love You by Sandra Magsamen
She has several books that are absolutely adorable, so be sure to check them out as well.
- I Love You, Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt
- Hug Time by Patrick McDonnell
- It’s Time to Sleep, My Love by Eric Metaxas
- The I LOVE YOU Book by Todd Parr
- I Love You So… by Marianne Richmond
- The Biggest Kiss by Joanna Walsh
- Penguin In Love by Salina Yoon
- Snuggle Puppy! by Sandra Boynton
I love the fun of recommending board books to customers. You can always find something for everyone, and the sturdiness of them makes it even better. There is nothing like watching the parents read to a kid, and then seeing that kid pick up a book and try reading for themselves.
What board books for your Valentine will you be buying?
Need some more Valentine’s Day ideas? Be sure to check out my Valentine’s Day Pinterest board: