It is Tuesday, time for another installment of What I Learned This Week. I still can’t believe that October is almost over already. And as much as I don’t want to admit it, Fall is in full force, and the winter holidays are almost upon us. In fact, at work today, the Elf on the Shelf makes his debut for the season. And he has a pet reindeer now. And an aviator jacket. Oh joy!
School is moving along. We are having some of the “still don’t want to be backs”, and hubby and I are nipping that in the bud right now. Homework is the biggest problem right now. We have 3 people fighting over the same laptop. I think it’s time to seriously considering becoming a 2 laptop family. I have some income coming to me from some sponsored posts that I can use for it.
I am getting off track here, so let’s get back to the point. We are supposed to be talking about what I learned this week.
- While I don’t want winter, I am really loving the Fall weather. And don’t forget my love of Fall beverages.
- I really do not like the being dark by 6 pm. I am thinking that it is almost bedtime, and when I look at the clock, it’s only 8 pm. What a let down!
- I learned that while I am not happy the stores are decorated for Christmas already, I do find myself humming some Christmas music.
- I am not going to miss these things about summer.
- I love my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook. I can finally use Instagram(as long as I am in Wi-fi) , so hopefully that will help me land some new shops. Car insurance is coming up fast, and I would really like to help out with that.
- I miss walking on the beach at Wildwood.
- Even though I complain about it, I love our cozy winter cover that we call “Blankie”. And yes, I know we are adults.
- Laundry does not just do itself. Boo!
Want to have as much fun as I did? Take a few moments to pop over to Julie’s to see What She Learned This Week. Just click on the graphic below to get started.
Just a few things:
- Grab this graphic and place it in your blog post, making sure you link back to her blog.
- Go to Julie’s current WILTW post and add your link to her linky.
- Visit other participant’s in the linky, and leave a nice comment.
- Have fun seeing what others have learned.
So now that I have shared my whine, will you share yours with me? It is okay, I won’t call you a whiner. That would take away all the fun from me!