- I learned this week that going to see the Philadelphia Phillies play never gets old. No matter if they win or lose, it is worth the trip.
- I also learned this week that food at the baseball game is very expensive. I mean, seriously expensive. I wish you could bring in your own water at least, or maybe a thermos of a cold drink. It cost almost $20 for 4 drinks!
- I learned this week that watching people at a baseball game is just as much fun as watching the game itself. Some people are pleasant and polite, and others need to learn common courtesy at sporting events.
- I may have learned this week that baseball games are a great way to spend the day as a family. It is so nice to see my husband actually relax and enjoy himself.
- I learned this week that I really know my baseball. It is amazing to see older men’s mouths drop when I can quote something from the MLB handbook. Since the majority of the rules are the same in our youth league, I make it my business to know them, inside and out. This knowledge comes in handy in a lot of baseball games.
- I learned this week that this summer went way too fast.
I learned a few things along the way this week, some new, some the same old same old. How about you? Join in the fun to see what others are doing and to make new blog friends. For more WILTW, please visit Julie at From Inmates to Playdates!