I am so excited for a few things. First, time change is this Saturday night. Which means it is lighter longer. Of course, the kids have to go to the bus stop in the dark, but that won’t be for too much longer either. Second, and hopefully an important point, Spring is 2 weeks away. Can we please make sure that Mother Nature gets the memo this time?
Yesterday I blogged about 5 things I can’t live without. Fun, but a little bit shallow. But on a slightly different path, there are a bunch of things I am grateful for this week:
- A friend’s baby who they thought might have major health issues, came through tests today with a clean bill of health! There are still a few things that need to be worked out, but the major stuff is no longer an issue. Praising God for that!
- I am thankful for my husband’s health insurance. Oldest is still having some medical issues, and will be going for further testing tomorrow. Since these tests are pretty expensive, having great insurance is such a blessing.
- I am grateful that some issues I was having at work are becoming bearable, thanks to some terrific co-workers.
- I am thankful that the weather is warming up. Maybe I will finally have my parking space back!
- I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday. I need a few days to decompress. And play Mario Kart.
- I am also thankful for chocolate. Coffee. And chocolate flavored coffee.