Happy Thursday! Fall is in full force today, and it would be a great day to stay home and cuddle under a blanket. I feel kind of bleh, and would like nothing more than to stay in bed. But I have a busy day today at work, and at home too! And don’t forget, since it is Thursday, that means Thursday night football!
So onward to my Thankful Thursday post for today.
- Okay, first off, I want to be thankful for my home. Yesterday I was kind of complaining about having dishes to wash, wash, and wash some more. Truthfully, I am thankful I have a home and dishes to do!
- I am truly thankful for my blog. And how it is coming along. And what I hope to do with it. I had a bit of a frustration spell, but now I am back on track.
- For my online blogging friends, who push me to be better.
- Iced coffee. Seriously. As I sit here blogging I realize I would not be awake enough to form a coherent thought if I didn’t have my iced coffee. And now I can add my pumpkin spice creamer to it. Woot!
- I am thankful for my kids being such good students. Because of that, I know I don’t have to be concerned when I go to “Meet The Teacher” night tonight. Definitely extremely thankful for that!
- My favorite winter blanket! I really don’t want to have to turn the heat on until at least the week of Thanksgiving. Having our warm and cozy blanket makes that a reality. I love to sleep with the window open at night because it helps me sleep better. Now that it is cooler, it can be a bit of a challenge for my hubby who is cold all the time. So we have the perfect solution in blankie!
- My new Samsung Tablet 4 Nook. Does almost everything a smart phone does without the ridiculous price!
And these are just to name a few. I could probably add a zillion more, but I need to finish my iced coffee before I get dressed for work.