Happy Thursday readers!
It is an absolutely beautiful day outside today, and I am VERY thankful for that. We have a baseball game tonight, so that is a major reason why I am so thankful. Sitting at a baseball game in the rain is no fun!
In any case, it has been a while since I sat down and blogged about things I am thankful for. Life has been so incredibly busy during the Summer, that I haven’t had time to sit and catch my breath. Or, I wonder, if I even had time to enjoy the Summer.
Thankful Thursday August 13th:
- I am thankful for a husband who is willing to drive. I admit, I absolutely hate driving. Why? Well, you can read more about my accident to find out why.
- I am thankful that my husband loves to drive, especially since we are in the process of visiting colleges for my oldest son.
- I am thankful that my work has been understanding about my need to schedule more days off in order to attend these sessions. I know it is harder on them, and I truly do appreciate their understanding.
- I am truly thankful that the weather has been fairly cooperative on these visits. Especially on the trips where we have had to drive several hours to get there.
- I am thankful that we are planning a really exciting trip for next year.
- I am thankful that we are going to spend a day in Wildwood next weekend. I can’t even explain how excited I was to find out that we are going for the day.
- I am thankful for my in-laws and all the help they give us, with no strings or expectations attached.
- I am thankful that life ALWAYS gives you opportunities to grow and learn. And that you learn what your priorities are in life. And who has your back when hard times show up.
So that is what I am thankful for today. How about you? Leave a comment and share some of the blessings in your life right now.