Today is a day where Thankful Thursday doesn’t have a particular theme. It happens sometimes when I have a lot to say, but only so much time to say it. Have you ever been in that situation? So onward to my Thankful Thursday post for today.
- I am truly thankful for my blog. And how it is coming along. And what I hope to do with it.
- For my online blogging friends, who push me to be better.
- Iced coffee. Seriously. As I sit here blogging I realize I would not be awake enough to form a coherent thought.
- My car! Seriously. After having it in the shop for 3 long weeks to repair hail damage, I realized how much I missed it. I have a SUV, so when you are short, you don’t realize how awesome it is until you are stuck driving a compact car.
- My backyard space. We redid our deck last year, and it has made the area so much more user-friendly. We can eat outside, and just sit and relax. I was discussing my post on late summer family activities with my co-worker, and she gave me the idea to camp out on it. Yup, I am so going to do that one with the boys.
- My home. Yeah, I mention that almost every time. But when you hear about so many people losing their homes from fires or natural disasters, you find you appreciate it even more.
- My in-laws. I mention them a lot, too. Let’s face, they are amazing. They love and raised my husband, and taught him to be the man he is today. He puts family first, works hard, and loves his family to pieces.
And these are just to name a few. I could probably add a zillion more, but I need to finish my iced coffee before I get dressed for work.