Vacation and traveling can be a lot of fun! Despite having to prep and plan, pack, and run around, it is worth the time and effort you put into it. But as much fun as vacation is, there really *is* no place like home.
As I sit here procrastinating about getting the house cleaned up, I looked around and realized how lucky I am to have a home to take care of. And people in it who love each other. So I am blogging about all the things to be thankful for about my home.
- Air Conditioning. It has been so hot for the past 2 days and I feel so blessed that I have a cool home to hang out in. My heart breaks for those that don’t have or can’t afford air conditioning.
- Our back deck. Summer is here, which means nice summer nights. There is nothing like sitting out back, under the umbrella, with the family.
- My dishwasher and other household appliances. Again, items that I am so grateful for. They never get enough credit.
- My vacuum cleaner. Summer. Baseball. Pets. Grass. My vacuum faithfully sucks them all up, and never complains! It is a shame, because I have killed my fair share of them!
- My computer desk and laptop! They help the kids with homework. They help hubby on the nights he brings work home with him. And it helps me to bring great blog posts to you!
- Our cozy bed with the jersey sheets. What can I say? Hubby + jersey sheets= HEAVEN
- The new lawnmower. Chews up grass without complaining. Well, when we choose to use it!
- My parking spot out front. Self-explanatory. After the winter we had playing car tetris, having it back is pure bliss!
And these are just to name a few. What I am really thankful for is my husband and kids. Without them, I have no home.