Today has turned out to be a beautiful day. It started out raining, but now the sun is coming out, and there is a light breeze right now. I so wish I didn’t have to go to work today, but that is okay. I was off yesterday and it was absolutely gorgeous! I was sitting here thinking about how blessed I am, and thought I would share it with everyone!
Today I am very thankful that:
- All the laundry is done, for this week anyway. I know that I will have to repeat it next week, but at least I have a handle on it for this week.
- My oldest son has been putting a lot of effort into studying for his finals. They start next week, so I am praying that his grade will reflect his effort. I am proud of him either way.
- Spring baseball is almost over. Normally I am sad to see it end, but this season has been very weird. A lot of miscommunication, and a bunch of petty baloney. Glad it is over.
- I am so thankful that our deck is fixed, and we can use it. My youngest has been outside playing just about every night, and it is so nice to sit there and watch him.
- As always, I am thankful that vacation is only 17 days away!! I am so ready to be relaxing in our favorite motel, eating at our favorite restaurants, and just being together with my family.
With everything being so busy lately, I have neglected to sit back and enjoy all the blessings that I do have. I want to sit and complain about things that aren’t to my liking, instead of being grateful for what I do have. And I love blogging about it because everyone loves to join in and comment with what they are thankful for( yes, that means you! Leave a comment) and I often remember even more!
So that is what I am thankful for. How about you?