I am so amazed that the first 7 days of May have gone by already. Why? Well, that means we are seven days closer to my favorite time of year.
And what time of year is that?
I am so grateful that I get to spend this time with my husband, boys, and IL’s. It is the best way to recharge and relax, at least in my opinion. Especially since we can relax or be on-the-go, depending on what mood we are in. Absolutely perfect!
So what am I thankful for today? Read on and see!
- I am thankful that I have the world’s best hubby.
- I am thankful that we are getting some home improvement projects completed and won’t have to worry about them for a long, long time.
- I am thankful for all the great blogging opportunities I am having. Speaking of which, have you entered to win a JORD Wood Watch? If you haven’t, head over now and enter, you won’t regret it!
- I am thankful that there is so much good summer reading coming out. Stay tuned for my post where I share all my planned summer reading books with my readers.
- I am thankful to be back into the swing of things with baseball.
Those are just a few of the things that I am thankful for. Family time has been really lacking lately because of my work schedule and baseball, so this vacation is something that I am really looking forward to.
Speaking of the beach, need more ideas? Be sure to check out my beach Pinterest board for some terrific posts about the beach.